The 3rd choice to treat this issue is using a dental splint. A primary reason for that upper airway being simplified during the night happens because the tongue falls posteriorly. Utilizing a dental splint during the night prevents the jaw and tongue motionless back. However, dental products haven’t shown to be as effective, as CPAP and also the home appliances could be uncomfortable.
Dental Hygiene Preferred Complete Day/Night Mouth Guard Kit, Colors may vary
As a Registered Dental Hygienist, this is the same model night guard I wear and recommend to my patients! Excessive grinding and clenching of the teeth can be extremely damaging. Premature failure of dental restorations, breakage of teeth and gum line recession are common problems associated with the grinding/clenching habit known as bruxism. In our dental practice we make custom fitted guards that sell for hundreds of dollars but we offer these as an alternative when cost is a concern. After trying dozens of OTC (over the counter) mouth guard models these have proven to be the best fitting most comfortable day/night brux/clench/grind guard. These will double as a sports mouth guard but are intended to be used as a protective device for people who grind and clench their teeth and are wanting a better more comfortable fit than a sports mouth guard can offer.
- With Best Fit Day Night Complete Mouth Guard Kit You Get
- 2 Size Dental Hygiene Preferred Guards for an Excellent Fit Regardless of Mouth Size
- Also Includes a Professional Vented Case Plus Easy Fit and Care Instructions
- Just Boil & Bite! Fits Men and Women Large and Small 12 Years and Older
- Plus a 100% Comfort Fit Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
List Price: $ 19.95
Current Price: $ 21.95